Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An introduction

Alright, so now that I have established a blog, I feel that I should introduce you to the people/animals that I most likely will be referring to as the stories come.



First off is my husband Sean Carter. We have been together since April 2005 and got married April 25, 2009. We met while working in Downtown Disney together and he proposed at the Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland. We frequently like to dress up like pirates with our friends and go to Renaissance/Pirate Faires! Right now he is working at Quicksilver as a graphic designer. He is an artist as well. Hopefully I can put up some finished paintings of his. They are amazing. But in the meantime, here is his blog/website, which I am supposed to tell you that it is still a "work in progress"
http://www.id8tion.com














Next up is my fabulous sister Annie! She is another brilliant artist/illustrator. She is my one and only older sister. Though we live a few hours apart she is still my best friend and has some awesome jokes! And I think we probably take the cake for best stories ever! They are pretty epic! And like I did with my husband, I can't leave out my sister's blog too, she is quite an incredible artist!
http://illustratedbyanniehobbs.blogspot.com/


<--Cairo


Now the last two I should mention are my kitties, Selene and Cairo. I love them to pieces but they drive us nuts! They are sister and brother respectively and both Bengals. Which if you don't know, the Bengal is a mix of Egyptian Mao and Asian Leopard, so they look like mini leopards which is pretty cool, but also means they aren't quite as calm as "normal" kitties. They have some serious personalities! I swear they act more like dogs then cats. They even play fetch! We got them from our really close friends who have the mom and dad, Cleopatra and King Kong. And yes, he is as giant as Kong, in the cat sense of course. No, I'm not the crazy cat lady but since they are crazy cats I have a lot of fun stories/rants that usually involve one or both of them.
Selene -->


That's all I have for you for now.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like it! and thanks for the free plug to my blog sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what sisters are for!! :) Free advertising! haha

    ReplyDelete