Sunday, January 23, 2011

it begins

My very first blog. It seems I will have to get used to this as my thoughts are a bit incoherent at times and seem to not want to gather together. What do you write in a blog I ask? News, weather, books, latest silly conversations with friends? I am not too keen on the news and the weather but I'm sure I can adequately entertain you with the latter. Well, at least I hope I can entertain you with my scintillating words! :) I am not extremely clever or witty, nor am I a poet in the slightest, but I hope that I can give you, reader, a glimpse into the eclectic though often chaotic mind that is mine. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it! For me, writing helps me focus my thoughts and realize what I really, really think. Maybe this blog will do the same for you!

    ReplyDelete