Wednesday, March 23, 2011

its mail time!

Am I the only one that gets excited over mail and packages that come out of the blue? It's one thing, to order something and be expecting a package, but when one comes randomly it's so much better!
My sister and I decided that every month we are going to ship each other a box of goodies. USPS is amazing with those "if it fits, it ships" boxes. So once a month we compile a little box of whatever tickles our fancy at the time! It's so much fun! It's hard being so far away from your family so this is our way of saying "hey sister, love ya!" We even titled it "Da Lub Box". It's sort of an inside joke, but if any of you have watched the old school episodes of Saturday Night Live you might get the reference!
A couple weeks ago my sister mailed me the first box, so tomorrow I'm out to send hers to her! I think it really is just as exciting to send the mail than it is to receive it!

So excited!! Hope you enjoy it sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment